I am ABSOLUTELY in love with this picture. Not sure why. I think it's because you can see every detail in the leaves, the petals themselves looking like you can see through them, like transparent and being able to see every droplet of water that I sprayed on them to give them that look. I got the bouquet of flowers from J on our anniversary. I was sitting on the couch one late morning, looking at them and thought "I bet I could get some really nice pictures out of those" and what better way to preserve them then to take pictures.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Black and White
I am ABSOLUTELY in love with this picture. Not sure why. I think it's because you can see every detail in the leaves, the petals themselves looking like you can see through them, like transparent and being able to see every droplet of water that I sprayed on them to give them that look. I got the bouquet of flowers from J on our anniversary. I was sitting on the couch one late morning, looking at them and thought "I bet I could get some really nice pictures out of those" and what better way to preserve them then to take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment